The first issue of the newspaper „Visión Independiente“ is here! I’m so proud of it!
Inside you will find:
– The analysis of the Argentinian inflation (by Martin Simonetta, the director of the Foundation ATLAS in Argentina);
– An article discussing the notorious reinforcement of the Argentinian Intelligence service (by Javier Milei, a famous and brilliant Argentinian economist);
– The analysis of the BRICS expansion and the the risk of adopting „BRISC“-friendly political stand and the instability inside BRICS (by Kitty Sanders, author of the book „Brotes Pisoteados“ and the editor-in-chief of „Visión Independiente“);
– The Libertarian column by Martin Ferrari;
– The jurisprudential column by Dr. Ricardo Saint Jean;
– The page dedicated to the problems of human rights (Argentina, Venezuela)
– …and some news from all over the world.